Are you a guru when it comes to organizing, prioritizing and ensuring resources are scheduled effectively to meet project and client demands? Are you able to coordinate and provide sound thinking when it comes to producing projects and bringing them to life? Are you an effective negotiator who always gets the best price?
Look no further than adHOME! Located in the heart of downtown London, adHOME is an award-winning creative agency. Comprised of a vibrant team of strategic thinkers and creators specializing in strategy and digital/print creative, adHOME is looking for an exceptional person to join our team as an enthusiastic, driven Operations Manager who thrives on success.
As the Operations Manager, you are the go-to person who makes sure every facet of our operation is running smoothly.
You will be integral in the Creative and Digital divisions, clarifying creative briefs with Account Managers, allocating work to the studio, managing deadlines, and budgets whilst ensuring that quality requirements are consistently met.
You will develop relations with key suppliers and be responsible for ensuring the agency is cost-competitive with our clients' print, fulfillment, and promotional requirements. Identifying new resources for services and materials to meet the evolving needs of our clients and campaigns is an essential part of this role.
- Source print, fulfillment, and promotional items from external suppliers
- Manage and monitor scheduling of studio and production resources
- Administration of our project management system, including training new staff on the system
- Forecast time and work priorities and resource needs
- Oversee project and vendor deadlines
- Communicate throughout the agency to keep projects moving and being delivered on schedule and on budget
- Researching, costing, and procurement of specialized materials and services
- Maintain an awareness of industry standards, advancements, and technologies
- Employ key processes to manage project workflow
- Oversee time tracking and involvement in work in process management
- Provide an Operations Report to our Leadership team on a quarterly basis
- Oversee all agency operations for building, maintenance, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- 3-5+ years of studio/office management and production experience, preferably in a creative/design agency or production environment
- Understanding of production, digital, pre-press and print processes would be an asset
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to proofread is essential
- Ability to manage workflows and budgeting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (a good sense of humour and a cool head helps)
If you think you're a fit, update your portfolio and introduce yourself! Send an email and resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com
Make sure to let us know why you’re the right person for this position and why you’re a master of efficiency and a detail rock star!
This opportunity is for a full-time position in London, ON.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.