Pall Water - Field Service Engineer
Pall Water, a division of Pall Corporation and a member of the Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) portfolio of water companies, is a global leader in filtration, separation, and purification technologies. Our trusted water treatment solutions ensure the continual supply of safe and reliable water for municipalities and industries. With more than two billion gallons of installed capacity spanning six continents, Pall Water is a leader in membrane-based water treatment solutions. We are the partner of choice for pretreatment, ultrafiltration (UF), microfiltration (MF), and/or reverse osmosis (RO) solutions. Explore our solutions online at www.pallwater.com.
About the Field Service Engineer role:
Reporting to the Field Service Lead, you provide field, technical and customer service to Pall Water products and processes. This is a technical position that requires the ability to safely perform hands-on work, process optimization, and maintain high customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute commissioning service and contracted services to the installed base as assigned
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to customers all over the U.S.
- Assist in the development of service products to expand the service product portfolio
- Coordinate the accurate installation, testing, commissioning, and service of Pall Water Systems and Products by Customers' Engineers and/or Technicians and/or Contract Engineers/Technicians
- Test and solving PLC software and HMI software based on established designs and customer requirements
What makes this opportunity great?
- You will be helping ensure water quality for people around the world
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the Fortune 500 list
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one
- You will have pride knowing that Pall Water is well-known for high-quality systems
- You will get the opportunity to travel to our different customers all over the country and understand their different needs!
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical field required
- Experience in Field Service and Water preferred
- Proven mastery in field service proficiencies: process knowledge, PLC, and HMI skills, commissioning skills and service event capabilities
- Strong time management and task management skills; Successfully handling broader assignments and proactive work
- Ability to regularly communicate work status and progress against schedule, delegate tasks to others, and working directly with suppliers and vendors
- Acts with integrity and maintains a professional attitude; Actions are geared towards the company's best interest
- Travel required to customers throughout the country: 90%
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.