Digital Project Coordinator
Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best technology. We specialize in building Magento/Shopify eCommerce implementations, and full-service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help our clients decrease costs and maximize their bottom line by leveraging the benefits of web-based technologies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Project Coordinator with a proven track record of executing, monitoring, and optimizing a variety of digital projects.
The Digital Project Coordinator is accountable for ensuring all assigned projects are managed efficiently and result in outcomes that contribute to Northern's goals. The incumbent will support project teams through the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing phases, as necessary, to complete projects in a timely manner within budget controls and defined quality standards.
As a Digital Project Coordinator you will;
- Be responsible for task management, collecting project status updates, and tracking project milestones
- Assist multiple teams with determining and documenting project deliverables, risks, timelines, and budgets
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed client requirements and expectations, through formal client-focused quality assurance checks
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and relay appropriate information to applicable leadership team members
- Foster and develop strong relationships with members of your team to efficiently and effectively execute on deliverables
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on a daily basis to drive projects to phase delivery or completion
- Support overall project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope
- Understand our clients’ short term and long term goals, perspectives, and requirements, and assess current or future client needs and priorities
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems associated with the development and integration of eCommerce websites across various platforms; while using judgment within defined policies and company practices
- Assign tasks, duties and responsibilities to project personnel and monitor performance
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Continually communicate the status of each assigned project to all project participants and stakeholders
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong understanding of project management strategies as they relate to digital marketing, design and web development
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work strategically, tactically, and operationally, independently or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, consensus building, time management, conflict resolution, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal colleagues and external clients at all levels of management
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms such as Shopify is an asset
- Detailed knowledge of Word, Excel, and various Google applications
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate University Degree or College Diploma in a related field (eg. Project Management, Business, etc.)
- Experience in an agency setting is considered an asset
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation and resourcefulness to daily work
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position