Digital Project Coordinator
Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best technology. We specialize in building Magento/Shopify eCommerce implementations, and full-service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help our clients decrease costs and maximize their bottom line by leveraging the benefits of web-based technologies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator with a proven track record of executing, monitoring, and optimizing a variety of digital projects.
What We're Looking For
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting Projects Managers by ensuring the project process is being followed, controlling quality assurance, gathering information from clients, recording all project risks, assumptions, issues, decisions, and assisting with the execution of action items for both client and Northern..
Duties & Responsibilities
- Record and report frequent “Project Summary Reports”.
- Track ongoing project risks, assumptions, action, issues and decisions in RAID log.
- Ensure communication is flowing amongst all team members (internal and external).
- Create requirements tickets and assist with project task management.
- Perform frequent check-ins with client team to ensure they are delivering “on time” required material and decisions.
- Perform frequent check-ins with internal team members to ensure they are “on schedule” with their commitments.
- Monitor adherence to project schedule.
- Perform testing measures to ensure project quality and that completed deliverables meets all defined requirements
- Foster trust within internal teams and nurture people through challenges as they arise in a project.
- Coordinate and host client meetings
- Assist in the execution of all project tactics.
- Author project documents (i.e. findings and recommendations) with the assistance of other team members where necessary.
- Influence the client to make clear, quick and concise project decisions.
- Provide clear communication between the client and web development team.
- Offer various or alternative solutions to feature requests.
- Understand and educate clients on Drupal terminology and project workflow.
- Train client end users on all site functionality.
- Document end solution and prepare project for handoff to support team.
- Develop a positive and partnering relationship with all clients.
Knowledge, Education, & Experience Required
- College diploma and/or university degree in business, project management or related discipline.
- PMI certification is an asset.
- Previous experience with various project management tactics and tools.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work strategically, tactically, and operationally, independently or as part of a team
- Interest in technology and tech-savvy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including excel and word.
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and demonstrated strategic thinker with the ability to lead projects.
- Ability to make presentations and speak publicly.
- Ability to keep composure in high stress situations.
- An interest in helping evolve and improve project management process.
- Previous experience with Drupal CMS and agencies are an asset.
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position