Account Manager - SaaS
Are you passionate about sales? Do you love making a difference by helping your clients save time and money? Do you love finding solutions for your clients by partnering with them to determine their needs? Are you tired of selling a product that you don’t believe in? Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t value its people?
If this is you, we have the CAREER you have been searching for!
WHO WE ARE
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All of these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada's Best Workplaces, most recently in 2022 with further recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services and for Hybrid Work!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Our Account Managers are experienced sales professionals who can speak to anyone, regardless of where they fall on the organizational chart. They are passionate about sales and committed to adding value to our clients’ buying experience.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Upgrade, up-sell, and renew memberships.
- Provide demos of our products to display how they will meet and exceed the clients’ requirements.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, and leveraging promotional campaigns.
- Exceed established targets.
You are a sales professional who:
- Has 5 years progressive inside sales and account management experience. B2B? Even better!
- Has successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Is ambitious, confident, competitive, and coachable.
- Has the ability and desire to influence others.
- Can tackle objections with ease and close the deal!
- Has a record of exceeding sales targets.
- Excels at building relationships with business owners and C-level executives.
- Can leverage a consultative selling approach and close the deal!
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO
In sales, you must love the thrill of knowing you are helping clients save time and money. Knowing that you are selling a product made in Canada for Canadian businesses, that is trusted by thousands of clients coast-to-coast, can be extremely rewarding. All the while you are working on a team that values collaboration and fun, with opportunities to exceed personal bests and hit new achievements!
- The rewards are plentiful! Our compensation plan (base salary and uncapped commission) allows top performers to realize on-track earnings of $95,000+. The sky is the limit. It’s all up to you.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. That’s it; no shift work and no weekends!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; in office, at home, or a hybrid of the two!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- Be proud of what you sell. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to promoting products and services that you will be proud of and be excited about.
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.
Apply for this job