Title: Incentive Analyst
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Reports To: Supervisor, Incentive
The Incentive Analyst is an entry level position and is responsible for assisting in the development, design and implementation of customized incentives and spending reports for Autodata' s clients.
- Learn and understand incentive marketing programs in the Automotive Industry through training and self-directed research
- Triage, analyze and interpret incentive programs and enter data into custom business systems
- Provide quality control support for incentive data
- Assist and lend content knowledge support to other departments through product testing and consulting
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Automotive industry experience is an asset
- Superior communication, analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Excellent MS Office skills
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
J.D. Power’s recruitment efforts are aligned with the company's commitment to provide opportunities rooted in diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Our Vision: To be the leader in providing advanced data solutions that empower industry transformation.
Our Mission: We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our Values: We are Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
J.D. Power is an equal opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. If you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.