Marketing Account Coordinator
Northern delivers Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions, designed and developed with the latest open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking a Marketing Account Manager who will complement our passion for advertising, technology and performance-based results.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Account Coordinator with a proven track record of executing, monitoring and optimizing a variety of digital marketing projects.
The Marketing Account Coordinator is accountable for ensuring client accounts are managed efficiently and produce outcomes that contribute to Northern's overarching business goals. Extensive knowledge of eCommerce platforms and digital marketing across a variety of platforms will best support the incumbent in their role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Account Managers with preparing proposals for meetings with clients, in order to acquire new business and increase business through existing accounts.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders and clients on project status; and assess current or future client needs and priorities.
- Be responsible for task management, collecting project status updates, and tracking project milestones
- Assist Senior Account Managers with determining and documenting campaign deliverables, risks, timelines, and budgets
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed client requirements and expectations, through formal client-focused quality assurance checks
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and relay appropriate information to applicable leadership team members
- Foster and develop strong relationships with members of your team to efficiently and effectively execute on deliverables
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on a daily basis to drive projects to phase delivery or completion
- Support overall project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope
- Understand our clients’ short term and long term goals, perspectives, and requirements, and assess current or future client needs and priorities
- Assign tasks, duties and responsibilities to project personnel and monitor performance
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- Undergraduate University Degree or College Diploma in a related field (eg. Business, Marketing, etc.)
- Relevant experience in the marketing industry is an asset
- Experience in an agency setting related to digital marketing is an asset.
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation and resourcefulness to daily work.
- Understanding of various Digital Marketing tactics (eg. SEO, PPC, Social, Email, etc.).
- Knowledge of business concepts (eg. Sales funnels, ROI, Seasonality, etc.).
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms with specific knowledge of Magento and Shopify considered an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work strategically, tactically, and operationally, independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, consensus building, time management, conflict resolution, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change.
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal colleagues and external clients at all levels of management.
- Detailed knowledge of Word, Excel, and various Google applications.
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position