This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 19, 2023
Image Service Coordinator
LONDON, ONTARIO /
MEDICAL IMAGING – IMAGE SERVICES /
Location: London, Ontario
Job Salary: $40,000 - $65,500
Job Title: Image Service Coordinator (Full-time, permanent)
Department: Image Services
Assist in the execution of all Image Services activities ensuring focus on data integrity and reliability in accordance with standard processes, sponsor guidelines, industry best practices and regulatory standards. Provide image collection services to stakeholders in areas of data collection and user system operations. Under the direction of the Manager, Image Services, contribute to the delivery of high-quality image services support to internal and external customers, clinical sites, and sponsors. May require ability to work shifts, statutory holidays and provide on-call support from time to time.
- View, enter, and compile data in accordance with sponsor protocols and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist with the collection and/or distribution of data and documents to and from clinical sites and sponsors.
- Provide image collection and customer service support to stakeholders in areas of data collection and user system operations following applicable work instructions.
- Provide ongoing support to peers, sponsors sites, project team members and central readers throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure customer documents are recorded, filed, and maintained in accordance with project and regulatory guidelines.
- Carry out image collection activities ensuring focus on data integrity and stakeholder support in accordance with standard processes, sponsor guidelines, industry best practices and regulatory standards.
- Perform regular quality assurance activities, checking for completeness and accuracy, ensuring all SOP guidelines and industry best practices are met.
$40,000 - $65,500 a year
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum of a one-year post-secondary certificate or 1-3 years of equivalent experience. You will also bring an interest in imaging, clinical trials, data, and furthering human health to the job. The ideal candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service. Further, you will be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. Lastly, the successful candidate will be available for all shifts as this is a 24-hour operation (days, afternoons, nights), excluding weekends.
- If you are interested in coordinating data/imaging and contributing to clinical research this is an excellent job opportunity for you!