Senior Digital Marketing Lead (Remote Applicants Welcome)
Our Digital Marketing team is passionate about creating world-class campaigns for our client partners – and we’ve been recognized for it by Google, too! We’re expanding our team and looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Lead to lead strategy and support on the execution of campaigns for an exciting portfolio of clients. Passionate about ecommerce? Consider yourself a wizard in the Google suite of products? The word ‘automation’ excites you? Then we want to hear from you.
In this role, you’ll be working directly in collaboration with the Digital Marketing and Account Management teams to support client needs. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of digital media campaigns across multiple tactics — paid search and paid social advertising, SEO, display advertising, and more. The ideal candidate will also have experience utilizing these tactics to help grow e-commerce businesses. We’re seeking a forward-thinking, strategically-minded digital marketing leader. Sound like you?
Meet some of the team leaders: Dan Towers, Director, Trevor Carter, Sr. Manager, Cole Mason, VP: Strategy, Anissa Viger, Senior Client Lead & Alex Paisley, Senior Client Lead.
Duties & Responsibilities
Campaign Management, Execution & Strategy
- Creation and maintenance of paid search, display, video, and paid social campaigns with a focus on increasing ROI for clients to help them meet their goals
- Collaboration with the Account Management team to set strategic direction for clients
- Campaign reporting – both the development of reports for clients as well as communication of results and actioning of strategic direction
- Ownership of campaign performance
- Meeting with clients alongside the Account Management team to offer insights on areas of opportunity within campaigns
- Communication to clients regarding the efficacy of current digital marketing efforts
- Supporting Strategic Partnerships team (new business department) in prospective client research, strategy development, and pitches
Industry & Thought Leadership
- Accountable for staying up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends
- Conducting and reporting on research surrounding target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative website profiling, search engine keyword analysis, and secondary research aggregation
- Training and mentorship of junior team members
- Maintaining Google Partners certifications, as well as any other industry relevant accreditations
- Participation in networking events
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Particular strength or substantial experience with e-commerce
- A strong understanding of Paid Search/SEM, Display Advertising, both application and theory
- A strong understanding of Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), SEO, Email Marketing, etc.
- Google Ads Certified — additional Google or Facebook Certifications are ideal
- Ability to manage competing priorities and works well under pressure
- Exceptional reporting skills and understanding of how to track and measure results
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics; other Analytics platforms are a plus!
- Experience working on cross-functional digital marketing campaigns
- Strong team player within diverse teams and ability to collaborate among them
- Management or lead experience with strengths in coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for optimization and up-sell
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of quality
We sincerely thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In 2011, Arcane started with a vision to shake up the broken advertising and marketing industry. Today, with a team of passionate digital marketers, we are delivering on our mission to change the reality of the marketing ‘spend’ from an expense line item to a predictable revenue generator.
We’ve built our team (located in London, Toronto, and Calgary) with individuals that share a passion for innovation and results. Our passion and dedication has led us to many early successes. Arcane is one of the fastest growing companies in North America:
- 2018 Google Americas Winners, Search Innovation Award
- Branham300 Top 250 list, 2018
- 41st in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 ranking and 196 in Fast 500 in North America (2018)
- #135 in the GROWTH 500: The Complete Ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies (2018)
- 38th in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 ranking and 241 in Fast 500 in North America (2017)
- #41 in the GROWTH 500: The Complete Ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies (2017)
Evolve or perish, there is no other option. Arcane is the original digital-first agency. Our clients sell more.
Arcane welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. We’re committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, persons of any gender identity or expressions, or any sexual orientation, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
Arcane Digital Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and vows to make any necessary disability-related accommodations, upon request, throughout the entirety of the recruitment and selection process. Need support in your application? Just let us know.