B2B Account Executive - Remote
Info-Tech Research Group produces unbiased and highly relevant IT research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations. Our mission is to help IT leaders and their teams successfully implement critical technology projects and systematically improve their core processes and governance.
Business Development generates new revenue and drives sales growth through identification. engagement and acquisition of prospective clients within an assigned territory. by (a) developing new business through prospecting, lead generation, cold calling, scheduling, and leading sales presentations, (b) aligning the company products, services, and value proposition through meaningful cold calls to senior IT executives within an assigned territory, and (c) delivering against set goals and metrics.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 3+ years front line sales experience, preferably gained in a highly transactional B2B sales environment with a consistent track record of hitting sales targets.
- Intellectual agility and curiosity. Willingness to continually learn about the product and customer and use the knowledge adeptly in demonstrating and articulating ITRG's value proposition.
- Excellent communication and selling skills: Ability to communicate internally and externally with senior executives in a clear, compelling, and concise manner; demonstrates sales skills throughout the sales process.
- Active listening skills: Ability to listen and respond to a customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding.
- Organization/time management skills: Ability and discipline to effectively manage a series of diverse and complex sales activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus.
- Persistence and resilience: Demonstrate consistent tenacity in managing the sales process and successfully overcomes setbacks and disappointments; uses creativity and innovation to address sales challenges and obstacles with a solutions-oriented focus.
- Business acumen: Uses knowledge of the business environment and IT to engage customers.
- Self-awareness: Self-motivated with an awareness with an awareness and understanding of one's strengths and areas of development.
- Experience in an advisory, information and/r business services organization.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Extended Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- RRSP/401K matching
- 100% remote role (within Canada)
- Flexible work policy
- Summer hours
- Discounted Gym membership & regular online Yoga sessions
- Employee recognition and development programs
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process