Dev Ops Engineer Specialist
Candidate will be required to assist in standing up and providing day to day governance of the Appian platform. Resource will be required to perform hands on administration of the platform including but limited to design, support, road maps and day to day operations of our Appian platform.
What you will do
Design and build integration between multiple on premises and / or cloud hosted systems. Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business / Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and Hands-on experience on Appian Process building & deployment, API management, alert framework/ exception handling, connectors/listeners.
- End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution.
Experience in development of integration processes using Appian.
- Experience with multiple middleware applications, including expert level knowledge Appian integration platform, as well as experience in project leadership, detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
- Assist project leadership in designing the approach for API-led integration / middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating / planning and directing developers Collaborate with
- enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the Appian integration platform to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution .
What you will bring
- 10+ years of total exp with minimum 5+ years of development in Appian and 2+ years of Lead exp.
- Hands-on experience on Appian Process building & deployment, API management, alert framework / exception handling, connectors / listeners.
- Experience in development of integration processes using Appian.
- Candidate having experience of consume & produce of REST / SOAP services.
- Understanding and Knowledge of JSON, XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width)
Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Toronto, Winnipeg.
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Canada Life serves?the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee?has the opportunity to?reach their potential.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Canada Life policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Learn more and Apply