Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Engineer
Autodata Solutions is currently looking for an Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team!
The AI Machine Learning Engineer will work among our AI R&D team to streamline and reinvent the current data processes within the enterprise. This role will also collaborate with data science and software engineering teams in the US, China and other geographies to develop and deliver best-in-class data engineering solutions to support our market research and data science product and services offerings.
- Lead the engineering and the management of our data assets, which are the core foundation of our new and existing product offerings;
- Understand data assets that empower our products and services;
- Identify inefficiencies in our current data ecosystem by working closely with our database administrators, data scientists, and software engineers;
- Develop and deploy a scalable and robust cloud-based data ecosystem working closely with our Cloud Architect;
- Migrate our current data assets to the new data system seamlessly and support the current product/service offerings on the new system;
- Help expedite the development of new product/service offerings on the new system in close collaboration with data science and software engineering teams;
- Maintain the new system to ensure on-time delivery of products and services;
- Develop comprehensive and automated Q/A and Q/C tools for products;
- Utilize knowledge of event based or asynchronous programming architecture, micro server architecture, or server less environment
- 7-10+ years of demonstrated experience in end-to-end development of machine learning and artificial intelligence (A.I.) products and services
- Masters or Ph.D. out of the following disciplines: Math: statistics, probability, predictions, calculus, algebra, Bayesian algorithms and logic, Sciences: physics, mechanics, cognitive learning theory, language processing ; Computer Science: data structures, programming, logic and efficiency
- Prior experience of managing the creation and deployment of Machine Learning solutions for the retail space
- Hands-on software development experience with object oriented and/or functional programming
- Strong experience in predictive analytics, machine learning, optimization, and agile product development
- Demonstrated knowledge of common frameworks and libraries in AI such as: TensorFlow /Torch, PyTorch/PyText/FastText, scikit-learn, Theano, Caffe, Keras, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit
- Experience in designing a production environment on Cloud, creating model scoring pipelines, and deploying AI/ML models through REST API
- Deep experience in SQL, NoSQL databases, Python, Flask, R, Java, C++/C#, AWS and/or other Cloud products and services
For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodatasolutions.com
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.