Customer Support Specialist
Position Location: Hybrid, In Office and Remote Options Available
Hours: 12-8 PM ET
Voices is the world’s #1 creative services marketplace.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
In your role as Support Associate, your main goal is to combine your stellar customer service experience with your drive to generate recurring business, resulting in happy, loyal customers who will continue to post with Voices again and again. You will report to the Support Manager and will be an integral part of the unbelievably awesome customer service team.
- Proudly and professionally represent Voices when working with clients by providing precise explanations on all services offered.
- Establish solid rapport and maintain contact with customers.
- Review, research and approve new voice over opportunities being sent into the system by your customer base.
- Perform follow-ups, by phone and email, to customers who have recently posted with the service to ensure Voices is everything they had hoped for, and then some.
- Answer general customer queries via telephone and email.
- Create and update customer records in Salesforce, a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system, to ensure accurate billing and access to customer information for proper management within the Voices system.
- Extremely comfortable with calling and speaking with customers over the phone.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Acutely organized.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Dependable, reliable, ambitious and driven.
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook considered a definite asset.
- Personable, approachable and friendly, but with a professional edge.
- Some knowledge of Salesforce or other customer relationship management application considered a definite asset.
- Someone who welcomes new changes with optimism as we are constantly releasing features, updating, and improving the site.
- College diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Absolutely stellar customer service skills.