Customer Success Coordinator
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team, being responsible for all aspects of customer success including support via email, phone and live chat, product demos, and content creation. Working alongside the rest of our team, you’ll have the resources to grow your career while helping propel the company forward.
About Visitor Queue:
Visitor Queue is an advanced B2B lead generation software that allows organizations across the globe to identify the companies that have visited their website. Over the past 3 years, we have grown our user base to over 5,000 companies including some larger names like Microsoft and Jones Lang Lassalle. An establishing leader in our category, we have over 300+ positive reviews and a 90%+ rating on G2 Crowd and Capterra. We are a fast-growing Startup looking to establish further dominance in the lead generation and marketing analytics space.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking to add a full-time Marketing Coordinator to work in our London, Ontario office and remotely. If you’re a hardworking and driven marketing fanatic, then this position is for you!
- Support our current and future clients via email, live chat and phone
- Provide product demonstrations and onboardings to current and future clients via Zoom
- Create written and visual content to assist clients
- Perform sales prospecting and outreach to potential future clients
- Implement new ideas to better service clients
- Positively impact client success
- Post-Secondary Education in Business
- No prior work experience is needed but is considered an asset
- Experience working Gmail, Slack, Zoom, Live Chat Software is considered an asset
- Qualifications P4
- Willingness to learn new technology and sales tactics
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Driven and hardworking
- Strong people skills
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Interested in growing and expanding their current abilities in a fun environment
Visitor Queue is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in any part of the recruitment and/or assessment process, please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
If you are interested in apply for this position, please email a resume and link to your LinkedIn profile to Nick Hollinger, CEO - firstname.lastname@example.org.