JMP Solutions is proud to begin the manufacturing of 10,000 ventilators at our Automation & Robotics facility in London, Ontario. As part of this exciting initiative, we are recruiting a Shipper / Receiver. If you are interested in supporting the day to day of our Automation & Robotics team, as well as the production of much-needed ventilators, apply to this opportunity!
To read more about JMP’s involvement in this innovative project: https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/vexos-to-manufacture-and-deliver-10-000-mvm-ventilators-to-the-government-of-canada-in-its-national-mobilization-to-combat-the-covid-19-pandemic-890140952.html
- Contribute to multiple projects daily
- Handle automation equipment such as robot end of arm tooling, structures, fixtures, components, and sub-components in a collaborative environment
- Manage parts and equipment shipments to guarantee on time deliveries both to and from the JMP facility
- Be responsible for the physical movement of product within the facility including the creation and maintenance of project-based storage areas, checking the accuracy of orders, and auditing of inventory and back order reports
- Given the client-focused nature of the work, employees may be required to work outside of standard business hours as needed
- Practical hands-on experience in a fast-paced materials environment
- Passion for perfection and superior organization skills
- Minimum 5 years in international shipping across North America
- Amazing interpersonal skills within a multi-disciplinary team and diverse customers
- Experience in a custom manufacturing environment
- A portfolio of projects in which you made significant contributions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Deltek Vision (or similar ERP system)
- Confidence with presenting your ideas freely and speaking in front of groups
- Forklift license
Term Length: June 2020 to end of September 2020
To apply to this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JMP Solutions – Shipper / Receiver Application”. Please indicate your compensation expectations in the body of the email.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We will communicate JMP’s COVID-19 health & safety measures in place to all candidates selected for an interview.