An Intermediate Architectural Technologist to join Halcyon Homes. Halcyon Homes is a family run business that builds custom homes and remodels your existing spaces to best reflect your lifestyle, passions, and future. Step by step, we will work with you to create the home of your dreams.
- The Intermediate Architectural Technologist must have a university undergraduate/Masters degree in Architecture or an approved College Certificate in Architectural Technology.
- 5 years of proven experience
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe, CS, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to prepare 3D renderings of our projects.
- High proficiency in producing excellent architectural design and final working drawings.
- Must have excellent understanding of current building systems, materials and all Codes (OBC, NFPA) required for the practice of architecture.
- High proficiency in English is a must
- Assist in the development of the architectural designs.
- Able to analyze code requirements (OBC), local By-Laws, programming space requirements, Site Plan Approval requirements, and other technical documents and prepare Reports.
- Able to prepare schematic and design development drawings for client review.
- To co-ordinate and review architectural and consultant’s drawings for code compliance and shop drawing reviews.
- Must be detail-oriented with an efficient, responsible, and professional work ethic.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and work within tight schedules.
- Able to prepare contract and bidding documents.
- Some out of town traveling maybe required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with others as well as individually.
- Self motivated with a positive outlook.
Candidates are invited to submit their resume, digital portfolios, and salary expectations.
Halcyon Homes is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.