Do you thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, fast paced work environment? Are you happiest working in a role that allows you to be creative and innovative? Do you love managing and optimizing Google Ads? Does the idea of creating engaging campaigns and tracking metrics on Google, Youtube, and other channels get you fired up?
If this is you, we have the CAREER you have been searching for!
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All of these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently in 2022 with further recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services and for Hybrid Work!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the SEM Specialist is an important piece of our growing Marketing Department. The successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and marketing teams in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and increase the visibility of our online brand to potential clients.
As our SEM Specialist you will:
- Create, implement, and manage Google SEM campaigns, including budget management and success analysis.
- Perform day-to-day management of the lead generation process.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization and make recommendations for improvements where required.
- Collaborate with and support internal stakeholders to ensure HRdownloads’ creative content needs are met.
- Support the ongoing management of digital assets.
This opportunity can be fully remote, blended, or fully in office - you choose!
You are a passionate SEM professional who:
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Has a proven track record of generating quality leads.
- Thinks outside the box to identify new solutions, methods, services, or products.
- Excels at project management and data analysis.
- Is dedicated to continuous learning.
- Has at least 2 years of relevant Google Ads experience.
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; in office, at home, or a hybrid of the two!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- Be proud of what you work on. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to building products and services that you will be proud of and be excited about.
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.
Apply for this job