IT Operations Analyst I
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD IT Operations is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24-7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups. Component installation, maintenance and decommissioning, operational or help desk support, system performance, capacity and availability monitoring, migration, emerging technology assessment, implementation, release management and deployment support – you name it.
There’s room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to work directly with customers and clients to provide first-level, technology-based support. You’ll share in our commitment to analyze and resolve emerging issues within an established time frame. Think career growth potential!
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to inquiries, address and resolve promptly.
- Verify the quality of problem resolution, changes and enhancements, and monitor trends.
- Assess caller’s knowledge and translate information when providing assistance.
- Assign service issues to other team members, co-ordinate problem resolution and the implementation of changes according to established change processes, integrate all information sources when providing assistance to clients.
- Ensure change activities are performed on time, at minimal business risk.
- Monitor resources to ensure application/technology delivery.
- Identify, resolve, escalate and communicate service delivery issues and/or complaints.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to assist in problem determination as well as recovery.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of technology components, applications, clients/customers and business services.
- Prioritize activities to ensure time invested is appropriate to the availability impact.
- Provide seamless activity and process integration, recognizing system interdependencies.
- Act as an information “go-to” for colleagues, business partners, clients/customers.
- Ensure prompt service issue updates, achieve swift resolution.
- Deliver, maintain accurate documentation.
- Follow standards, policies and procedures, comply with disaster and business recovery plans.
- Maintain a secure work environment, adhere to notification and escalation processes.
- Ensure effective communication throughout service issues and scheduled changes.
- Recommend internal, departmental process improvements.
- Respect TD’s technology delivery practices, standards, project management disciplines.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Drive to provide legendary, front-line support.
- Adeptness in investigating problems outside your own knowledge area (read: apply a broad business focus).
- Confidence in making wise decisions on your own within generally defined parameters.
- Exceptional team player! Winning communications skills!
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.