Senior Digital Consultant
Type: Salary; Full-Time
Location: London, ON.
Experience: At least 10 years
Compensation: $90,000 base salary
Start Date: August 1, 2020
Reports to: Andrew Schiestel, Principal
The Senior Digital Consultant position is the apex of what many digital marketing professionals in the industry are working towards. It’s for the digital practitioner who is looking to transcend to a senior-level position and to step into more responsibility and compensation. This position encompasses the confluence of: client-facing, strategy development and digital production.
The Senior Digital Strategist will be given a prodigious portfolio of tbk clients and will build marketing strategies, project manage and oversee the digital delivery of services for this valued portfolio, all to the highest degree of quality that the corporate marketplace has come to expect of tbk.
This position is best described as a senior-level strategist and practitioner in the digital marketing industry. You are the driver of solutions being created and implemented for clients, helping them continually thrive.
The Senior Digital Consultant will:
- Work directly with the VP Digital to build digital marketing strategies and Statements of Work
- Build and quote media plans
- Oversee, participate in, and ensure the integrity of the team’s research that will form decisions
- Use project management software to help advance and complete projects
- Manage digital marketing campaigns
- Lead client meetings, listening intently to the goals and feedback of clients, providing professional recommendations
- Interact with various media organizations both traditional and digital
- Be the point person for the client
- Project manage successfully all digital projects in his/her portfolio
- Analyze digital data and use data to help form new recommendations
- Effectively lead client meetings including offering solutions to clients. Clients will leave these meetings inspired and know that their digital marketing goals are entrusted to the right person (you) and tbk.
- At least 10 years experience implementing and managing digital advertising programs.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Expert knowledge in: Digital Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Marketing, Print/Outdoor Advertising and other popular marketing industry programs.
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Office 365’s suite of software.
- Has certification in project management and/or Scrum or can demonstrate multiple years of practicing certain industry-known methodologies.
- Can orchestrate the leading of client meetings, expecting senior level executives to participate frequently in these meetings. The Senior Digital Strategist thrives in these settings.
- Flawless grammatical skills.
- Enjoys being detailed, time-oriented and organized.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to jointbk@tbkCreative.com.