At The Minery, we help clients unearth their potential.
We do this by creating deep bonds with our clients, understanding their business and always looking for ways to help them create engagement. We believe that this, above all, will create great companies in the future and we are at the heart of that movement. As a part of our team, you will help us drive this vision forward for our clients, their teams and their customers.
Our employees are hands on with our clients, working with their teams on customer experience and people management. We are looking for candidates that can bring knowledge and experience to these tasks and will partner with our team to deliver new and exciting solutions.
We are searching for candidates who can roll up their sleeves and tackle the big challenges. You see opportunities and have a creative way of getting things done. You build consensus and are comfortable working with the leadership team and our clients.
Does this sound like you? Then let’s cover a typical day (FYI, there are no typical days)
Still here? Ask yourself…
- Connecting with clients to build relationships.
- Reviewing our platforms with clients to identify opportunities and proactively communicating same.
- Working with our digital or creative teams to improve our platforms.
- Collaborating with our thought leaders to enhance or improve our consulting offering.
- Scanning the marketplace for best practices and new ideas.
- Updating client status to ensure we proactively identify opportunities or challenges.
Education and Experience
- Do you love the idea of being part of a combination technology, consulting and, hands on business?
- Do you love finding problems to solve, especially those that are not obvious?
- Are you passionate about Performance Improvement, Growing People or Customer Experience?
- You know how to be part of a team, you are organized, detail oriented and you get things done.
- University or College degree.
- You have 2-3 years experience working in a customer-facing position.
- Customer Service: Able to communicate and deliver to clients in a timely manner.
- Reporting: Able to prepare concise reports outlining next steps for a successful outcome.
- Relationship Management: Able to manage a positive relationship with clients and coworkers.
- Microsoft Office: High proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Technical Proficiency: High technical understanding required.
- Leadership: Able to take initiative and find areas of opportunity.
- Organizational Skills: Organized and with an eagle eye for the details.
We look for progressive experience, your journey is as important as your destination. We want to be a part of creating your next you. Your experiences may not have perfectly positioned you to be a candidate, but your attitude and collective skills may. We look forward to seeing your application!