North American Product Information Delivery Specialist
StarTech.com is looking for a Product Information Delivery Specialist to join the Product Information Delivery team at our Corporate Office in London, Ontario.
Reporting to the Manager, Product Information Delivery, the ideal candidate will work closely with core internal business teams and external partners to play a key role to deliver product listing across specific partners and segments.
You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, are well organized, and possess well-developed Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills. You are a self-starter, customer focused, and highly results-oriented. You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate and track timely product listings and content updates for StarTech.com and partner sites
- Review, edit and customize content for partner websites and marketing collateral, optimized for search
- Work directly with partners and internal sales teams to list new products globally with partners
- Build a deep understanding of how specific partners process and utilize the product information for listings, relentlessly focusing on how we can ‘make it easy’ to do business with StarTech.com
- Track SKU counts for listed products for specific partners as assigned, and take action where any gaps are identified
- Audit product listings on our partner's site for quality and prominence, consistently looking for partner-specific opportunities to enhance quality
What You Can Show Us
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
- Attention to details
- On-time performance: plan and execute projects within timelines, coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously
How to Apply--Please select the one that works best for you!
- Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to startech.com/careers
- Apply via our LinkedIn posting on our LinkedIn Careers Page
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 23 countries globally, we are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.