Clinical Data Coordinator
Data Sciences - Data Management · London, Ontario
Position Title: Clinical Data Coordinator
Position Location: London, Ontario,
Position Reports To: Manager, Clinical Data Management
Department/Unit Name: Clinical Data Management
The Clinical Data Coordinator will provide administrative, implementation processing and/or documentation support to multiple Clinical Data Management project teams. Roles may include data entry, document/process/report development, and data/document testing and tracking. The Clinical Data Coordinator may be involved in distribution, management, archiving and/or destruction of data/documents, coordinating/scheduling unit and/or project meetings, and creating presentations and training materials. The successful candidate will support billing and payment activities, project tool inventory management, assisting with the creation and distribution of project communications and acting as first point of contract for project queries while continually ensuring all activities align with quality standards, project guidelines, corporate and industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Data Processing and Administration
- Support project teams by providing data administration and/or data processing support, including form distribution and approval, data/client/project information entry, data testing and validation, data error identification and resolution.
- Provide data and document review services.
- Assist in the development/maintenance of project forms, documents, reports and processes at project start up, through project life cycle and during the project close/audit process.
Maintain document (paper and electronic) management and project supplies systems ensuring all activity and data is entered, tracked, monitored, updated and documented in a timely manner and in accordance with Project, Corporate, Industry and Regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Monitor data/document quality and when appropriate make recommendations to project and/or unit leaders on service delivery improvements.
- Support project teams with the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Collect, correlate and prepare project data and documents, meeting agenda/minutes preparation, schedule and coordinate project committee, sponsor and site meetings.
- Assist with and/or track training materials and activities, coordinate project finance transactions (invoices, bills and payments), project activity tracking, direct stakeholder queries.
- Assist with project communications.
Applicants should have a minimum of a one to two year post-secondary certification in a relevant field of study, or a minimum of one to three years of related work experience with ongoing training. The successful candidate must exhibit the following skills: self-motivation with strong communication skills and a commitment to achieving positive results. Strong attention to detail and keenness to understand the importance of building collaborative relationships to achieve results. Ability to engage in continuous learning and self-development. Ability to continually foster team work.
*Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request