Autodata Solutions is currently looking for an Incentives Analyst to join their growing London team!
The Incentive Analyst is an entry level position and is responsible for assisting in the development, design and implementation of customized incentives and spending reports for Autodata’s clients.
- Learn and understand incentive marketing programs in the Automotive Industry through training and self-directed research
- Triage, analyze and interpret incentive programs and enter data into custom business systems
- Provide quality control support for incentive data
- Assist and lend content knowledge support to other departments through product testing and consulting
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Automotive industry experience is an asset
- Superior communication, analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Excellent MS Office skills
For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodatasolutions.com
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.