Senior Project Manager
Autodata is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join our London team!
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading a project from its inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the people, resources and scope of the project. It is the Project Manager’s responsibility to secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the project sponsor and stakeholders. The Project Manager is responsible for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
- Develop and manage full-scale project plans and communication documents
- Forecast estimated resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Ensure Financial forecast reports are accurate, updated at minimum weekly, based on projected effort as shown within project timelines
- Identify issues and risks and devise contingency and mitigation plans
- Define project success criteria to parties throughout the project life cycle
- Prepare project status reports as required with appropriate details and at the required cadence
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence positive action and accountability
- Make decisions and takes timely independent action in pursuit of priorities.
- Post Secondary degree in Business or Computer Science
- Project Management Professional certification an asset
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, financial budgeting/ forecasting and management operations
- Automotive industry experience a definite asset (OEM and/or service providers)
- Proven leadership / management skills
- Technical understanding of computer systems and integration capabilities
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Proficient PC skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access
- On-call, periodic overtime and weekend availability
- Conflict resolution experience
For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodatasolutions.com
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.