Content Producer (Marketing)
Are you passionate about producing creative and effective content across multiple platforms? Do you love connecting with target audiences and seeing the results of your work increase engagement? Are you interested in collaborating with a fantastic marketing team?
If this is you, we have the CAREER you have been searching for!
Who We Are
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All of these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently in 2023 with further recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
What You’ll Do
The Content Producer will be primarily responsible to research topics related to human resource management and current workplace trends and best practices and turn the information into a variety of types of marketing content including website content, blog posts, landing pages, marketing e-mails, and documents to support marketing campaigns.
As our Content Producer you will:
- Produce compelling and highly effective marketing content delivered through various means, including website content, blogs, landing pages, e-mail campaigns, digital reports, social media (including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram), and more!
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics; combine online sources, interviews, and other relevant methods of data collection.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of our blog to drive organic traffic.
- Support all necessary search engine optimization (SEO) tasks related to our blog and social media channels, including keyword research, on-page website optimization, link building, and other off-page optimizations while implementing SEO best practices.
You are a marketing professional who:
- Is a creative out-of-the-box thinker.
- Is energized by writing copy and developing compelling marketing content.
- Has 2-3 years’ experience in content marketing.
- Is eager to join a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Has a bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, business, public relations, communications, or a related field.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have B2B experience.
- Know your way around HubSpot.
- Are fluent in English and French!
What You’ll Love About What You Do
As our Content Producer, you’ll be able to exercise your passion for creativity and your desire to connect with target audiences. You will be creating highly effective content that represents the leading HR platform in Canada, bringing visibility to an offering that thousands of Canadian businesses benefit from every day. You will be accomplishing this through collaboration with a closeknit, supportive marketing team and will be provided with opportunities to learn and improve as you grow your career.
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all of your hard work.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. That’s it; no shift work and no weekends!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EAP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; in office, at home, or a hybrid of the two!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- Be proud of what you work on. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to building products and services that you will be proud of and be excited about.
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.