This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 24, 2022
iCONECT is a world-leading eDiscovery platform that allows corporations, government entities, and legal firms to host data for the purpose of document review. As eDiscovery technology continues to grow and changes, so do we! This is a newly created position for our growing company.
DevOps supports the development of software products, processes, and supporting systems. In this role, the DevOps person will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to accomplish development objectives and oversee software releases.
- Maintains and improves existing build and deployment processes across all products
- Collaborates with Application Developers, QA personal, Product Owners, and others to create deployment best practices, documenting and packaging releases.
- Supports and troubleshoots product and infrastructure issues in production environments
- Writes configuration scripts for automation tools and automates recurring tasks
- Defines and documents continuous integration / continuous deployment best practices
- Maintains a Jenkins pipeline for java, C++ and C# based products.
- Maintains on premise docker deployments
Additional Bonus Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience in DevOps, Networking or System Administration role.
- Experience scripting and automating deployments and management of IT solutions.
- Experience with build and deployment solutions with Jenkins, Git.
- Experience with Apache Groovy
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Web Applications deployment from a security perspective
- Broad understanding of tools and technologies with a preference for Docker, Jenkins, and Git.
- Source Control (Git)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration (Jenkins, Ansible)
- Container Concepts (Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure)
To apply to this position, please email you cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with Amazon RDS, Azure SQL, Graph DB
- Experience working on the command line with a ‘nix flavor or equivalent.
- Strong experience in scripting languages (Python).