Account Manager - Japanese Language Required
ZTR is hiring a driven and strategic Account Manager within our Industrial IoT Division. As a recognized global leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring, we deliver market solutions that integrate telematics monitoring hardware, software, remote communications, and services.
As a Account Manager, you will be the key point of contact for our major accounts in APAC and will be tasked with understanding the customer’s vision and supporting the execution of their digital strategy.
If you are highly motivated, customer focused, passionate about technology and seek a dynamic and stimulating environment in which to put your talents to the test, ZTR is the place for you.
As a Account Manager, you will:
- Be the key point of contact for major accounts and build strong customer relationships.
- Work in a consultative capacity to drive customer’s digital strategy resulting in program growth and expansion.
- Understand, document and clearly articulate our customer’s business needs and the value and benefits of our solutions.
- Prepare and communicate program status updates to leadership and customers, and act as the point of escalation for project issues and risks.
- Collaborate with management, development and service teams to ensure the highest level of support is provided.
- Support achievement of strategic objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in Japanese is required.
- Experience in a Program Management, Account Management, Commercial or Customer Service/Client Relations position
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration or otherwise related academic major.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be persuasive, innovative and motivating.
- Relationship builder – constructs, maintains, and nourishes relationships with all stakeholders.
- Effectively deliver presentations.
- Strategic, innovative, customer centric.
- Organized with great time management.
- Travel of up to 20% may be required, primarily to the APAC (post COVID).
We are interested in hearing from you if you meet most of the above qualifications.
ZTR has been honoured with a Canada's Best Managed designation for four consecutive years! The program recognizes companies in Canada with revenues over $10 million, demonstrating strategy, capability and commitment to achieve sustainable growth.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.