Marketing Account Executive
Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best technology. We specialize in building Magento/Shopify eCommerce implementations, and full-service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help our Clients decrease costs and maximize their bottom line by leveraging the benefits of web-based technologies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Account Executive with a proven track record of working with clients to develop business plans, new solutions and innovative digital projects.
The Account Executive has a client-first mentality and is committed to providing clients with strategic support and insight. To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, and be proficient in analyzing and managing data.
As the Account Executive, you will:
- Have the opportunity to partner with well-known retailers and brands
- Prioritize opportunities based on qualification criteria
- Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities
- Coordinate and arrange prospect meetings, appointments, and calls
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials for prospective clients
- Create and maintain prospective client databases and mailing lists
- Track submitted proposals and provide feedback to senior leadership
- Develop enthusiasm for the project vision among stakeholders
- Act as the liaison for our technology partners
- Manage multiple priorities, with varying degrees of complexity and business priorities
- Providing effective administrative support
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening — and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills with ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and remain positive in the face of a challenge
- Must be a self-starter who is capable of juggling multiple priorities
- A team player mentality, with the ability to identify, mitigate, resolve and escalate risks throughout the project lifecycle
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
Education & Experience
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for creating exceptional client experiences
- Background working in an interactive agency and/or experience supporting and collaborating with external clients on digital projects
- 1 - 2 years of experience dealing with mid-market and upper mid-market businesses considered an asset
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics required (eg. SEO, PPC, Social, Email, etc.)
- Technical background and experience with web technologies an asset
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation and resourcefulness to daily work
- Technical background and experience with web technologies and eCommerce platforms an asset
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply
Apply To Position