2D Pixel Artist
Tiny Titan Studios is looking to hire a highly skilled, experienced 2D Pixel Artist to join our art team. We're looking for a talented and motivated individual who LOVES to create retro game looks.
- Adhering to and developing the visual style of our games
- Designing, conceptualizing and rendering characters/environments
- Working within established art production pipelines
- Meeting quality benchmarks for art team
Our ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in Ontario, Canada
- 3+ years of previous experience in the video game industry
- A portfolio that demonstrates an exceptional background in 2D concept, pixel and traditional art
- A firm understanding of art's relation to gameplay functionality
- Energetic, passionate and creative
- Experience with animation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent understanding of efficient game production using Unity
Please note that our successful candidate will be required to work on-site at our offices.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like your kind of opportunity? We want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your portfolio.
Tiny Titan Studios is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. In accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided to applicants, as needed, as part of the hiring process. We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.