Enterprise Account Executive - New Business Acquisition (B2B) - SoftwareReviews (100% Remote)
The Enterprise Account Executive - New Business Acquisition (B2B) generates new revenue and drives sales growth through the identification, engagement and acquisition of prospective clients within an assigned territory, specifically within the Software Provider community. This is accomplished by (a) developing new business through prospecting, lead generation, cold calling, scheduling and leading sales and discovery presentations, (b) aligning the company's products, services and value proposition through meaningful discussions to senior business and marketing executives within an assigned territory, and (c) delivering against set goals and metrics.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities within your assigned territory, consisting of software and technology providers, using various outreach methods (ie. email, phone, social, Vidyard)
- Build relationships within software providers to develop and grow opportunities within your territory.
- Leverage a consultative approach to selling, understanding the needs of software providers and mapping them against solutions Info-Tech can deliver
- Deliver compelling presentations to vendor marketing, product, sales & analyst relations executives to sell vendor products and services, specifically research and advisory services.
- Assist in the preparation of customized sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with target audience(s).
- Encourage software providers to participate in upcoming market reports primarily through collecting feedback from their customers using the SoftwareReviews platform.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Front line sales experience, preferably gained in a faced paced B2B sales environment with a consistent track record of hitting sales targets.
- Experience selling to the executive level, experience selling to software providers or marketing leaders is an asset
- Intellectual agility and curiosity. Willingness to continually learn about the product and customer and use the knowledge adeptly in demonstrating and articulating Info-Tech’s value proposition.
- Excellent communication and selling skills: Ability to communicate internally and externally with senior executives in a clear, compelling and concise manner; demonstrates sales skills throughout the sales process.
- Active listening skills: Ability to listen and respond to a customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding.
- Organization/time management skills: Ability and discipline to effectively manage a series of diverse and complex sales activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus.
- Persistence and resilience: Demonstrates consistent tenacity in managing the sales process and successfully overcomes setbacks and disappointments; uses creativity and innovation to address sales challenges and obstacles with a solutions oriented focus.
- Critical Thinking: Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to assess prospect/client needs and provide actionable, outcome-based advice along with access to appropriate Info-Tech services to support the achievement of business results.
- Business acumen: Uses knowledge of the business, technology & marketing environment and to engage customers.
- Self-awareness: Self-motivated with an awareness with an awareness and understanding of one's strengths and areas of development.
- Experience in an advisory, information and/or business services organization
SoftwareReviews is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.