UI Software Developer
Q5X designs and manufactures wireless microphone transmitters for use in broadcast sports and entertainment. We sell globally to significant customers such as the NBA, NHL, MLB, and the Radio City Music Hall’s Rockettes. Our team is comprised of engineers and designers who excel at delivering timely solutions to allow our users to capture new types of audio. Our innovative projects offer our employees the opportunity to grow every day.
The candidate will participate in a comprehensive team designing the future capabilities of the world’s smallest and most rugged wireless microphone solutions. Primary responsibilities and accountabilities include the design and implementation of complex UIs for desktops and embedded systems.
- in depth knowledge and experience architecting and developing object-oriented applications
- in depth knowledge of UI/UX design.
- comfort working in a dynamic environment with a variety of skill levels and personalities.
- eagerness to learn and undertake new projects with minimal supervision
Skills, Abilities & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Software Engineering Degree, Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Object-Oriented design and programming experience.
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience.
- A passion for developing state-of-the-art user interfaces.
Experience with any of the following is an asset that should be highlighted in the cover letter:
- Qt framework and tools
- Desktop development using C++, Python, C#
- Adobe Photoshop
- Source control principles (Git, SVN)
- Communications protocols such as TCP, UDP, USB, RS232
- Mobile application development
- SQL and databases such as MySql
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Object-Oriented design and programming: 3 years (Required)
- UI/UX design: 2 years (Required)
- Desktop development using C++, Python, C#: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
The successful candidate must be flexible enough to work in a fluid and dynamic environment that includes a variety of skill levels and personalities. The candidate will participate in a comprehensive team, designing and developing the world’s smallest and most rugged wireless microphone solutions.
Interested candidates may send a resume to: email@example.com.