Field Service Engineer
Videojet Technologies is the global leader in printing solutions to help customers ensure product safety and improve their productivity by printing detailed information, such as expiration dates or batch information, on everyday products they make.
As a Field Service Engineer, you are the eyes and ears of Videojet when providing service and support through customer interactions.
We are a close-knit team across many locations. With an office-based technical support team, our Field Service Engineers are never ‘on their own’.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, unlimited bonus opportunities, full medical on day one, parental benefits, a phone, and a company car.
Why our Field Service Engineers love their job:
- Each day will provide varied experiences in stimulating production environments
- Your talent and effort will directly influence the success of your team while enabling you to grow professionally into the best version of yourself
- Rewards include:
- Flexibility, autonomy and freedom to manage your schedule
- The benefits and responsibilities of independent field service work
- The satisfaction of delivering industry-leading solutions to our customers
- The enjoyment of daily interactions with a diverse and mutually supportive team
Within your role, you will:
- Provide ongoing care and support for our customer's equipment
- Install our products and solutions at customer locations
- Diagnose and resolve challenges and problems
- Become a trusted advisor and partner for our customers, to develop excellent relationships.
- Extend our Videojet footprint in the market by promoting our service agreements and newer technology.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Problem-solve using available resources and creative solutions to resolve customer issues and will know when to ask for help
- Partner with customers to assess their needs, manage their expectations, and drive results
- Proactively listen to customers, anticipate their needs, follow through, and work towards a mutually agreeable solution
- Collaborate with teammates, managers and customers
At Veralto, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.