OES Inc is seeking an Office Administrator to plan and oversee administrative support and office services for OES Inc. This includes but is not limited to coordinating and communicating office activities, reception duties, guest concierge, invoicing assistance, supplies and stationery, and filing. This individual is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) at OES.
The Office Administrator must ensure the confidentiality (as necessary) of files and follow company procedures on retention and destruction. This individual must demonstrate a strong attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple demands simultaneously.
Office Operations and Customer Service Activities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Oversee, coordinate, and execute a variety of activities relating to business office operations
- Handle customer service inquiries, including answering and managing inbound telephone and electronic inquiries
- Provide administrative support to Senior Leadership Team, including preparation of documents and reports, customer support, travel, event coordination and scheduling
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
- Arrange travel accommodations for management business trips in an economical and timely fashion, including hotel bookings, car rentals, and related reservations
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationery, general office supplies, office furniture, and other equipment
- Filing as needed
Accounting and Finance:
- Work with and aid the Finance department to ensure that related deadlines and goals are achieved
- Monitor, and support Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and ensure timely follow up with companies and accuracy of all data entry.
- Monitor, track and reconcile customer accounts
- Ensure that complex or high-risk issues are promptly escalated to the Manager
- Prepare basic financial reports as required
- Other related duties as assigned
- College Diploma in Accounting, Business, Office Administration, or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an office setting is preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with payroll systems is preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, journal entries and bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items
- Strong computer skills as well as Microsoft office products, including Excel and Word
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good data entry skills and strong mathematics skills
- Meticulous records maintenance skills
- Good financial and business awareness
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to manage multiple competing deadlines
OES Core Values
At OES, it’s all about relationships. Over the years, we’ve developed trusted advisor relationships across multiple markets and industries worldwide. Our reputation for innovation is second only to our reputation for unmatched customer service. Our continued success is driven by striving for absolute customer satisfaction and embracing 4F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, and Finish – every single day.
We are truly dedicated to connecting great people with a great place to work, learn and grow. Email your cover letter and resume by December 23, 2021.
Addressed to: Human Resources, OES Inc.
OES is committed to providing accommodations throughout the entire recruitment and selection process. OES provides accommodations for applicants upon request.
About OES Inc.
If you’re looking for a company where electronics, technology and sports collide with innovation, you’ve found it. For over 40 years we’ve developed unique and diverse solutions across a broad range of applications, markets, and customers through our three business divisions – OES Scoreboards, OES Technologies and OES Manufacturing.
At OES, our team is driven by making our connected world a safer place, motivated to bring unique ideas to life and we push ourselves to tackle technology problems in smart and dynamic ways. If you want to design the future, make a difference in the lives of millions of global citizens, and have fun doing it, then join our team. Learn more about OES Inc. at www.oes-inc.com.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.