We’re on the hunt… RhinoActive is growing and we are looking for more rhinos to join our herd. We are a team of wildly talented digital dreamers and brand believers with local, national and international clients. You will work among a multidisciplinary team of people who bring an analytical and creative approach to solving business problems. Currently, we are offering an account coordinator position with competitive compensation, full benefits, and room to grow.
All resumes will be reviewed. Please include a cover letter and tell us about yourself and your particular skills, talent and personality.
Role & Responsibility
This is an intense, fast-paced role. As an account coordinator, you will assist our account management team in being the bridge between the client and the agency teams. You understand the big picture but at the same time have the skills to manage details, client expectations, timelines, and budget.
You know how to build genuine relationships and add true value to the client and internal teams with your insights, organization and proactive commitment to excellent execution and growing expertise in the client’s business. This is not a sales position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or a marketing related field
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients and act as an expert for all their account service needs
- Project management know-how and attention to detail is an absolute must
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Apple Keynote, and social media platforms.
- Experience with CRMs (Workamajig, SalesForce, Marketo etc) is a strong asset
- Proven ability to understand business and marketing challenges, and the ability to prioritize and communicate them in an organized fashion in the form of briefs, timelines and/or presentations
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to verbally communicate complex plans and concepts in clear simple terms to internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of managing projects and accounts in the digital space including: web, mobile, social and how these channels work with each other to drive results.
- Extremely strong command of English
- You have a desire to figure things out and make everything the best it can be. You want to add value and take ownership. You learn by doing and taking initiative.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. This position is open to Canadian residents only. We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thanks for your understanding!
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the form provided below.