Position Location: Office located in London, ON. Open to candidates with a 2-3 hour radius! Work from anywhere options available.
Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice Over Talent.
We are looking to add a Data Analyst to our growing team to provide data-driven analysis that supports strategic decision making. This is a great opportunity to make a direct and significant impact on how Voices operates by providing and communicating valuable data insights.
- Act as an Analytics generalist that effectively translates Voices’ extensive datasets to the rest of the organization
- Help solve organizational problems through identification of the right information to analyze, methods to use, and communication of findings to key stakeholders
- Select, measure, and visualize metrics that align the organization strategically
- Build prototypes of models that can be implemented to improve Voices’ product and/or internal processes
- Provide analytical expertise to support departments such as Product, Technology, and Sales, as well as the organization as a whole
- Support the development of business plans by forecasting outcomes, creating and governing company targets, and narrowing the knowledge gap between potential actions and results
- Analytic, problem-solving, and strategic skills to understand, explain, and resolve complex business issues
- Presentation skills demonstrating the ability to convey complex conceptual ideas
- Must have experience analyzing data in R or Python
- Experience using Tableau, SQL, Excel, Heap, and/or Salesforce is an added benefit
- Passion for leveraging analytics to solve business problems, contributing to organizational success, and working hard to complete projects on time
Work Experience & Educational Requirements
- 1-5 years of experience in an analytical role
- BSc or BA in business, math, statistics, analytics or a related discipline
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is preferred but not required
- Please provide a link to any of your analytics work (ex. Github, LinkedIn) in the portfolio section of the application
How Voices.com is supporting our colleagues through this pandemic:
- Voices had all of our colleagues working from home with their laptops, monitor, accessories includes their ergonomic chairs by Monday March 16th
- We maintain communication with our colleagues by putting out a good news, fun and informative newsletter type bulletin once per week
- We hold virtual huddle every Monday and bi-weekly virtual Town Halls
- We care about the mental health of our colleagues through our EFAP program and human connection through our optional virtual social events such as meditation, stretching, games, happy hours, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.