B2B Sales Consultant
We are looking for a high-energy Sales Professional who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting SAAS subscribers, The Sales Consultant will communicate directly with prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
You will be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker, skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product.
You are organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
- Remotely present, promote and sell the Control Play Music, Music Video and Digital Signage Guest Entertainment Platform to new inbound leads and existing Leads in Salesforce CRM.
- Meeting and /or exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ability to identify and close new sales opportunities.
- Continuously update and maintain prospects for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data in CRM
- Prospect contact information for known Ideal Customer Profiles
- Manage and nurture the Sales process from the sales lead to close.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better subscriber experience.
- Identify and understand subscribers’ needs and help implement solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Engineering and Content Production team to maximize e-mail, social, web, tradeshow demand generation and capture activities.
- Travel to United States to attend industry conferences and tradeshows.
- First line of contact for sales e-mail, social and phone inquiries.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Well-spoken, highly inspired/determined and goal orientated.
- An understanding of common sales cycles
- Experience in prospecting, discovery, product demos, proposals, contract review, and closing tactics.
- Pleasant communication and committed negotiation skills.
- Experience and comfortable with delivering web presentations to individuals as well as to groups.
- Establish interpersonal relationships paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Team player with Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss personal goals as well as team goals for the upcoming week/month.
- Drive and energy to manage multiple opportunities.
- Salesforce CRM experience an asset.
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
Base Salary 50-65k based on experience + uncapped new business commission.
This is a Remote position with Hybrid office amenities in our London, Ontario office available.
We thank you for your interest, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Interested in this opportunity? Please send resumes to email@example.com