Software Developer Analyst
Building a career at Libro puts you at the center of a movement to grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario. You become part of a team that is creating change and making a positive impact – socially, economically and environmentally.
Libro is on the quest for a passionately accountable Software Developer Analyst to design, develop and maintain enterprise software applications, providing Credit Union Staff and Credit Union Owners (our fantastic customers) with access to information in a cost effective and timely manner! - Could this be you?
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
- Be someone who can speak the languages we speak: MVC, HTML, CSS, JAVESCRIPT, .NET, VB, C#, SQL, ASP.NET, GROOVY, GIT, JENKINS
- Have creative experience with mobile development
- Be responsible for timely delivery of high quality, unit tested software while working efficiently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Analyze and interpret written business requirements and technical specifications and perform coding to written specifications
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Enjoy researching and reviewing new technologies to understand and recommend where these technologies may help solve business requirements
- Act as high-level support in the escalation of computer and application related problems to assist staff
- Actively participating in achieving team goals and targets with an emphasis on teamwork, while still being self-motivated and able to work independently and prioritize duties
- Demonstrate a professional image that supports and reflects our great “Be Libro” statements
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
*Experience in the financial industry is a plus
How we bring Joyful in our work:
*Our Administrative office is located right in Downtown London, close to public transit, parking, shopping and restaurants
Ready to be Libro?
As a multi-year Platinum Level Aon Best Employer in Canada, Libro demonstrates exceptional performance in employee engagement, leadership, performance culture, and employment brand. If you're passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario - we want to hear from you!
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect.
Libro will provide accommodations to employees with disabilities upon request.
- Competitive salaries and employee pension plans
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision
- Generous vacation time
- Employee wellness programs
- Staff accounts and Staff rates on products and services
- Staff appreciation programs and awards
- Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
- A number of other great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!