Intermediate Software Developer | Technology | Remote
About Visitor Queue:
Visitor Queue is an advanced B2B lead generation software that has partnered with Google Analytics to allow organizations across the globe to identify the companies that have visited their website. Over the past 2 years, we have grown our user base to over 5000 companies including, Microsoft and Jones Lang Lassalle. An establishing leader in our category, we have over 150 positive reviews and a 90%+ rating on G2 Crowd and Capterra. We are a fast-growing Startup looking to establish further dominance in the lead generation and marketing analytics space.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking to add a fulltime intermediate software developer to work remotely with the support of our current team. If you’re a hardworking, code assassin, then this is the role for you!
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our technology department, which currently includes 3 software developers (1 fractional CTO, 1 Senior Developer and 1 Front-end Developer). They will be responsible for the continued development of our application, website, integrations, and people.
- Build out additional features, integrations and capabilities
- Work with our current team to further the technical capabilities of the company
- Develop new integrations with complementary software
- Solve any support tickets and bugs logged by the support team
- Daily check-ins and weekly scrums
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, JS, Ruby on Rails, SQL
- Proficient in PostgreSQL (e.g., understanding of stored procedures, triggers, CTE)
- Very comfortable with Git and GitHub
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) clearly, accurately and eloquently in English
- Hardworking with the ability to easily adapt to changing circumstances
- Interested in growing and expanding their current abilities in a fun environment
- Knowledgeable about test-driven development (TDD), behaviour driven development (BDD) and debugging
Visitor Queue is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in any part of the recruitment and/or assessment process, please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
If you are interested in apply for this position, please email a resume and link to your LinkedIn profile to Nick Hollinger, CEO - firstname.lastname@example.org.