ZTR Control Systems has an opening for a Program Manager within the Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) Division. This person will be the key point of contact for assigned major accounts and will be required to understand the customer’s vision and support execution of their digital strategy.
The Program Manager will work closely with the customer to understand their requirements, communicate to ZTR leadership and support definition and implementation of innovative technical solutions.
ZTR has been honoured with a Canada's Best Managed designation for four consecutive years! The program recognizes companies in Canada with revenues over $10 million, demonstrating strategy, capability and commitment to achieve sustainable growth.
- Manage the program for assigned major accounts; drive strategy and be accountable for the portfolio of R&D and operational projects.
- Understand, document and clearly articulate our customer’s business needs and the value and benefits of various solutions.
- Work with Account Manager to create and maintain customer’s digital strategy; communicate internally and advocate for consideration into ZTR’s development roadmap
- Prepare and communicate program status updates to leadership and customer and act as the point of escalation for project issues and risks
- Build strong customer relationships; key point of contact for customer;
- Manage the technical and commercial constraints of the project.
- Lead, mentor and coach project teams.
- Work closely with ZTR management, development and service teams to ensure the highest level of support is provided.
- Support achievement of strategic objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a Project/ Program Management, Account Management, Change Management, Customer Service/Client Relations, or Leadership position
- Education in Business Administration or otherwise related academic major, technical education is an asset.
- PMP is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead projects and/or a team – the ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be persuasive, innovative and motivating.
- Relationship builder – constructs, maintains, nourishes relationships with all stakeholders.
- Effectively deliver presentations.
- Strategic, innovative, customer centric.
- Organized with great time management and strong customer management skills.
- Travel of up to 20% may be required, primarily to the US.
We are interested in hearing from you if you meet most of the above qualifications.
If you are highly motivated, customer focused, passionate about technology and seek a dynamic and stimulating environment in which to put your talents to the test, ZTR is the place for you. As the leaders in the Industrial Internet of Things, this is a workplace where ideas and innovation are welcomed. We provide a dynamic, professional atmosphere where employees can truly excel.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.