Technical Client Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Support Team Manager
We are looking for a dynamic go-getter with a solid Information Technology background to join our Industry leading Technical Support team.
- Become a product expert in order to provide exceptional front-line client support (through calls and tickets) to iCONECT’s network of trained administrators.
- Contribute to our growing team with your Information Technology knowledge to help us all get better at what we do.
- Work with team members, other departments and clients to come up with innovative and effective solutions to complex problems in a tactful and effective manner.
What you need to know:
- Our industry leading support team supports our clients from 8:30am to 8pm on a rotating basis and 24/7 Emergency on call support line.
- We support our clients remotely in all aspects of our product: installations, updates, database issues, workflow solutions, end user questions.
- You will join a support team is dedicated and seasoned, with a Manager that is a product expert who will help you handle escalations and critical issue reports.
- This is a Tier 1 support job with the opportunity to move to Tier 2 or 3 through great work ethic, fabulous client interactions, and bringing forward new ideas to make the team more effective.
Skills and Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in a Technical Field such as Computer Programming/Science or Network Administration.
- PowerShell, Python, SQL scripting experience is an asset.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities.
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner.
- Previous experience in a help desk environment with a proven track record for exceptional service.
- eDiscovery knowledge an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on Experience
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Coverage
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org