Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Here's how you'll contribute:
• Process and administer Insolvency related information onto InsolvencyLink software
• Review documents received from Trustees ensuring proper processes are followed
• Maintain set service level agreements, meet audit requirements set out by clients
• Ensure regulated processing is based on clients standards and guidelines
• Utilize client’s proprietary systems as required
• Maintain relationships within the Insolvency industry
Here's what you'll bring:
• Demonstrated experience (1-2 years) in the Insolvency industry, Collections, Litigation or Insolvency.
• “Passion to Serve” Customer focus, self-motivated, assertive and able to learn quickly
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface effectively with a team and the ability to work independently
• Strong data entry skills
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously; work in a fast paced environment with exceptional data entry and accuracy
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills, detail oriented
• Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, make sound decisions
• Bilingual (French) language skills would be an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process. To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, record of offences, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.