Customer Success Specialist - Remote
At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our growth platform NiceJob (a Paystone Company) offers business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions so that every customer can bring them one more.
As a Customer Success Representative, you will communicate directly with our clients via phone, email, and live chat offering them personalized service and support while working closely with internal Sales and Support to ensure a flawless experience with Payastone from the beginning. If you are passionate about delivering outstanding, memorable “WOW’ experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you. Ultimately, we create fans by working closely with our Clients.
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
- Coaching users on how to grow their business
- Educating users on how to get the full value out of their subscriptions
- Identifying upsell opportunities within existing users
- Identifying retention strategies for existing users
- Outreach to existing users identified as needing engagement to reduce churn
- Create fans from our users
- Responding to incoming support queries
- Routing incoming contacts to the correct NiceJob stakeholders
- Provide product feedback to product team
Who You Are
- Experience in Customer Success preferably in a SaaS environment
- Being obsessed with customers, and putting them first
- You are a relationships “person” and know how to prevent Client loss,
- You learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness
- People would describe you as persuasive & charismatic
- Lastly, your a good logical thinking to reason through technical issues
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (fixed and variable) tied to market data (we user Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home or anywhere
- Company Events
- Health Benefits
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers and then motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Good! We want all the curiosity we can muster. Innovation stems from observation and questioning, so be eager, be innovative, and be ready to raise the bar.
Come check us out!!
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. The fintech company employs over 200 employees and serves as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**