The Internet of Things is connecting the world and ZTR is leading the way in the industrial space. ZTR provides end-to-end IoT solutions (hardware and software) using cutting edge technologies. We are looking for passionate Mobile Developers who believe that quality is the path to enlightenment to work out of our London, Ontario office.
If you are interested in creating innovative IoT apps that push the envelope of what mobile phones can do, this is the role for you! We want people who are willing to experiment, make their ideas a reality and always challenge themselves to learn new things in a high pace work environment. In other words, People who don’t just want to “make it work” but rather want to “make it amazing”.
Core technologies / skills:
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated mobile application development for iOS and/or Android
- Knowledge of iOS development environments, including Objective-C, Swift, XCode
- Knowledge of Android development tools and major Android frameworks using Java
- Understanding of platform specific best practices for mobile application design and user experience
- Have built, submitted and supported apps through the Play/App store
- RESTful APIs for proprietary and industry standard protocols
- Experience with mobile user analytics tools/platforms
- Understanding of mobile application security best practices and their application
- JSX, Gulp, Grunt, Node.js, SASS, LESS, ES6, TypeScript
- Experience with Bluetooth hardware, GPS based systems, IoT platforms, and telematics
We're interested in hearing from you if you meet most of the above qualifications and skills. If you're passionate about technology and seek rewarding work in a stimulating and family oriented environment, then ZTR is the place for you.
- Graduated from a College or University programming related program, or equivalent training
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated to succeed while working in a team-oriented environment
ZTR promotes a healthy balance between work, play and family. The ZTR Social and Community Giving Committees provide employees with opportunities to participate in summer BBQs, an annual company family picnic, and various social events for employees and family members, as well as paid time off to volunteer with local charities. Become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.