Join our Winning Team as a SEO Analyst
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
CARFAX is growing and seeking an experienced SEO Analyst who is looking for a new opportunity with a GREAT company. Our ideal candidate is passionate about SEO, a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a curious personality who is ready to take their career to the next level.
As a SEO Analyst you will:
- Define CARFAX’s SEO strategy around current and new products
- Identify new opportunities to increase visibility
- Measure and optimize overall SEO program success
- Perform competitive analysis and benchmarking and monitor and measure search positioning
- Build SEO reporting dashboards
- Demonstrate a superior understanding of technical SEO
- Work closely with the content marketing team to drive SEO strategies
- Collaborate with one of the leading marketing research, product management, and creative services teams in the industry
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in SEO roles with increasing responsibilities
- Extensive track record of proven success in SEO marketing and experience using SEO tools
- Technically proficient in all components of SEO
- Curiosity and natural energy to want to move the needle faster
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment where active, hands-on management is the norm and plans are often adjusted to take advantage of new opportunities
- Self-directed and collaborative person who knows how to prioritize tasks and get them done
- Impeccable organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.