Quality Assurance Analyst
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for our London office!
LBMX is a great place to work and a great business. We develop and implement our own software for customers throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and as far away as New Zealand and Australia! We have done well, and we have an even more exciting future. That means we want our newest employees to be a great fit with who we are and where we want to go. We want to offer careers to good people, who are passionate about life, care about doing a good job, and enjoy being part of a team.
We work hard to make LBMX a place where you can be proud to work. If you are looking to join a company where it feels like going to your second family, a place where your hard work is valued and where you are valued, we invite you to apply. Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to work with our QA team to test our web applications. Some testing of desktop applications may also be required. You will report to the Quality Assurance Team Lead and will primarily be responsible for the planning, execution, and documentation of manual tests. Creation and maintenance of automated tests may also be required, but this will not be your primary role.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as demonstrated attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
Anticipated start date: September 2020
- Identify, prioritize, and perform appropriate types of software testing for changes and enhancements to LBMX’s software applications, and report issues as required.
- Create clear test documentation and defect reports using available tools and resources.
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team, the Development team, and others as required.
- Take ownership of tasks as assigned, with minimal supervision.
- Create and/or review process documentation and test results.
- Review product specifications and provide feedback.
- Contribute to automation testing as required.
- Support the enhancement of quality processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in developing test plans, writing test cases, executing tests, and documenting defects.
- Formal software testing training or certification and two or more years of recent experience in software testing preferred.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Sound organizational and planning skills with a solid attention to detail.
- Experience with automation testing using Selenium Web Driver is an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL queries is an asset.
- Familiarity with mobile application testing is an asset.
The Perks of Working with us!
LBMX is a great place to work. But, if we need to get specific, here are some of the amazing things we do:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Birthdays celebrated every month with catered meals
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work options
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to careers@LBMX.com
The subject line of your email must read “Job Application – Quality Assurance Analyst”.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.