LBMX is growing again . . .
We are seeking an Accounting Administrator.
LBMX is a dynamic and growing software solutions company with an international perspective, located in London, Ontario. LBMX is the leading business marketplace provider for Buying Groups and Purchasing Co-operatives. With a flourishing customer base throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia, we are sure to offer a breadth of experience that provides the successful candidate with endless opportunities to expand their abilities.
As we continue our growth trajectory, we are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and driven individual to join our team as an Accounting Administrator.
If you are an experienced candidate looking for an exciting future and you’re someone who is passionate about life, takes ownership of their role, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and thrives being part of a team then we invite you to apply.
Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accounting Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the company’s accounting and administrative functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Treasury and cash management
- Prepare and submit government remittances
- Prepare month-end reconciliations for balance sheet accounts including but not limited to: bank accounts, accounts receivable, prepaid expenses, credit cards, accounts payable, and accrued liabilities
- Prepare and maintain working papers for period-end close
- Prepare journal entries for period-end close
- Maintain, and adhere to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Investigate and correct errors and discrepancies in account balances
- Providing information and support to the company’s Chartered Professional Accountants to support year end accounting audit engagements
- Reporting and special projects where required
- Answer customer support queries related to Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Responsible for light-office administrative tasks
- Other tasks as assigned
Need to Have:
- Five years accounting experience in a similar environment
- Strong practical knowledge of accounting practices and standards
- Proficient with financial software: Sage/QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
The Perks of Working with us!
- Competitive salary and benefits including a health spending account and employee assistance program
- Company matched GRSP contributions
- Education subsidies for job related courses
- Maternity/Parental and Compassionate Care Leave Top Up Program
- Flexible work from home option
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- Birthdays celebrated every month with catered meals
- A healthy work/life balance
- Flexible Summer Hours
- Named one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2022)
How to Apply:
E-mail a resume and cover letter.
The subject line of your e-mail must read “Finance Administrator”
About LBMX Inc.
At LBMX, we care about shared prosperity and believe in the power of independent businesses and their buying groups to create sustained economic growth. This belief comes from two decades of providing the world’s only group focused technology and advisory services to help buying groups, purchasing cooperatives and their independent businesses flourish.
We are a leading business marketplace experience provider that helps independent businesses, their buying groups and suppliers buy better and sell more. Our premier solution has transformed billing and ordering, rebate programs management, real-time analytics, e-commerce and product information management across building materials, sporting goods, industrial manufacturing, food equipment, grocery and agricultural industries.
LBMX is a global company with headquarters in London, Ontario and presence across Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We'd love to hear from you.