No-code platform Team Lead
Factory Bucket started out helping a handful of small-medium size manufacturers upgrade their websites, advertise online and most importantly adopt the latest technology and software to run their operations. Factory Bucket has already saved manufacturers hundreds of thousands of hours in paperwork and manual tasks and we’ve barely scratched the surface. Factory Bucket is on a journey to empower manufacturers to rapidly design, build and deploy their own unique solutions. Factory Bucket started developing product solutions, but to scale to a larger manufacturer base, Factory Bucket is creating its own dedicated no-code platform for manufacturers.
Factory Bucket is transitioning from working with a handful of local manufacturing to having a global reach with manufacturing partners.
Factory Bucket is building an innovative and groundbreaking platform for manufacturing and is relying on everyone on the team to contribute. Factory Bucket is continuing to build an open and respectful culture where ideas can be shared, and discussion is encouraged. Everyone’s contribution at Factory Bucket truly makes a difference at this point in our journey. We are looking for a Team Lead that can not only make a difference but can help everyone on the team reach their full potential.
Factory Bucket is inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So we’re building a culture where differences are valued. We’re always growing our network of people, programs and tools all designed to help employees grow and manage their careers. But we know we can always do better and look to our team to help guide and grow our company and our practices
Due to the realities of the current situation with COVID-19, this position is expected to start as a remote-based position. Ideally, the candidate will be able to work in the London office 1-2 days a week once restrictions have been relaxed.
- As the development team leader, you will be a bridge or connector between the no-code platform development team and the business departments at Factory Bucket.
- You will be responsible for fostering an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment for the team
- You always keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in software, especially in the no-code realm, in order to ensure that best practices for software development and user-centric design are implemented
- You will work with product managers, business analysts, sales, designers, and customers to ensure that business requirements have been turned into technical requirements with you managing technical and development specifications, and work with your team to identify and implement those specifications.
- You will act as a mentor to developers and ensure they have everything they need to do their best work
- You will provide support to developers by effectively by identifying and unblocking the team, continually looking for ways to improve team efficiency and productivity
- You will review business requirements, technical estimates, and implementation plans with the team
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 3+ years experience leading and providing mentorship to a technical team
- Demonstrate accountability for technical projects in the past and understand how to make projects successful
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action
- Feel comfortable in a room full of developers — you can speak their language!
- Feel comfortable in a room full of business people — you can speak their language!
- Be experienced delivering project updates to a range of stakeholders and working with user feedback to inform and optimize projects
- Have a servant-leader mentality—you believe great leaders need to focus on the growth and well-being of their team members to be successful!
- Be responsible for giving feedback to others to help improve their performance (and be receptive to receiving feedback from others)
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project
- Have a practical understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate experience using version management tools
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
This position is open to Canadian residents only.
We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position.
Thanks for your understanding!