ZTR Control Systems is looking for a highly motivated Material Handler to join our collaborative and team-oriented group to work out of our facility in London, Ontario.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently running two shifts that rotate every 2 weeks to limit transmission risk and ensure physical distancing while in the facility. The shifts are: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm.
ZTR promotes a healthy balance between work, play and family. ZTR’s Social & Community Giving Committees provide employees with opportunities to participate in summer BBQs, company family picnic, and various social events for employees and family members as well as paid time off to volunteer at local charities! Become a member of the ZTR family!
- Computer work for receiving and completing jobs into Inventory (making sure all materials are issued)
- Stocking finished goods inventory
- Computer work for packing\shipping product and time-sheet recording
- Pulling material required for customer orders
- Packing product orders
- Product labeling
- Inventory counts
- Various other tasks as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 - 2 years experience in material planning
- Experience with MS Office Suite (especially in Excel)
- Experience using ERP software
- Mechanical aptitude with good hand/eye coordination and dexterity
- Lifting required up to a maximum of 50lbs
- Organized and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of safe work practices and procedures.
We look forward to receiving your resume. Should we find a suitable match to our requirements, we will contact you directly to discuss the opportunity further.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.