Product Information Delivery Specialist - Amazon
StarTech.com is looking for a Product Information Delivery Specialist - Amazon to join our Product Information Delivery Team.
Reporting to the Manager, Product Information Delivery, this role partners closely with core teams throughout the organization (Sales, Marketing and Product) to play a key role in helping create customer specific content and delivery product listings to Amazon.
While focusing on Amazon product information opportunities, a key responsibility in this role will be working to ensure our products are listed, and product information and visuals are displaying properly to allow our products to be found and include right content to enable the customer to make a purchase.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Product teams to strategically coordinate and track timely product listings and content updates at Amazon at a global level
- Using self-driven research and analytical skills, build a deep understanding of how Amazon utilizes our product information, the process in which it is implemented, and relentlessly focus on how we can ‘make it easy’ to do business with StarTech.com
- Syndicate content for new product introductions, update and maintain in-life content to best-in-class, to support Amazon specific guidelines
- Track SKU counts for listed products and take action where any gaps are identified. Audit live listings and troubleshoot products to ensure all SKUs are live without issues (including parent-child relationships)
- Day-to-day maintenance of product catalog across Amazon. Ensure product titles, digital assets, descriptions, and attributes are optimized and consistent across sites and take advantage of each marketplaces unique offerings
- Work cross-functionally with Amazon Merchandising Managers to support proposals, aid understanding, and provide business-focused recommendations
- Work on ad-hoc requests as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success
What You Can Show Us
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
- Attention to details
- On-time performance: plan and execute projects within timelines, coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously
How to Apply--Please select the one that works best for you!
- Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to startech.com/careers
- Apply via our LinkedIn posting on our LinkedIn Careers Page
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 23 countries globally, we are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.