About the Role
At DivergentSoft we use Laravel in one way or another in each of our projects. We have built a facilities management software suite in Laravel. Our iOS and Android apps use Laravel applications as their content management systems...even this website is built upon Laravel and Statamic.
You will be responsible for shipping well designed features that benefit our customers. You should have an in-depth understanding of Laravel and be comfortable in both the front and backend. Our applications are primarily built in Laravel, Livewire, AlpineJS, and TailwindCSS.
What You'll Do
- Manage feature rollouts from start to finish
- Collaborate with existing team members
- Use and improve upon your skills with the new and exciting tools in the Laravel ecosystem
- Continuously increase the benefit our customers derive from our products
We’re looking for someone who can work across the entire stack and is very experienced with Laravel. We know that nobody understands everything, but we’re looking for someone who has the ability and initiative to solve new challenging problems. Our ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of web development experience
- 3+ years of experience using Laravel
- An understanding of the architecture of an application from end to end
- Experience with Livewire and AlpineJS
- Experience with TailwindCSS
- Relational database experience
- Experience working collaboratively with other developers (Git, Bitbucket)
This position is in person, or remote depending upon the successful candidates skillset and location. We are based in Canada, we prefer candidates whose work schedule can overlap with the team.
Learn more and Apply