Amazon Merchandising Manager
Uniting Technology, Igniting Connection
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 23 countries globally, we are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
What will you be doing?
As an Amazon Merchandising Manager, you will be joining our rapidly expanding Amazon and eCommerce team. Based in either in Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo or London, ON, this is a perfect opportunity for a highly motivated, dynamic individual who is an expert in all things eCommerce, wants to drive the development and execution of merchandising strategies, and is particularly skilled at distilling data into meaningful, impactful insights. For those outside of the London, ON are, a minimum of 2 days per week in-office is required.
This role will be accountable for driving the profitable revenue growth on assigned product portfolios using performance data and the coordination of revenue drivers across the organization. This is a highly cross functional position that relies on successful relationships with internal and external teams to drive the execution of ASIN optimization using content updates, keywords, pricing and marketing campaigns on a global scale.
- In collaboration with various cross functional teams, you will execute and influence global Amazon Product Category strategies to drive product discovery, traffic, brand awareness and exposure, improve sales for under-converting and top performers, and contribute to the overall success of new and existing product listings
- Partner with the Amazon Advertising Manager to develop advanced campaign targeting, optimization of traffic, and conversion at the ASIN level.
- Maintain detailed understanding of marketing strategy, performance and ROI on marketing spend to drive both onsite and offsite traffic and conversions
- Work closely with various teams across the organization such as our Supply Chain, Pricing, Product Management and Marketing to ensure alignment and execution against revenue levers
- Measure and monitor product performance daily on 1P, 2P and 3P marketplaces and adjust as needed
- Stay abreast of industry leading practices and emerging tools to advance the optimization of ASIN performance
What can you bring to the table?
- A Bachelors’ degree such as Business, Economics or Marketing and a history of working within high-growth, dynamic and digitally driven organizations
- 3+ years of experience in a similar eCommerce merchandising position, direct experience with Amazon is a plus
- A proven ability to analyze, interpret, summarize and leverage complex data utilizing different reporting tools and platforms to identify trends, opportunities and influence decisions
- Fluency with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, PowerPoint etc.) with the ability to direct / create interactive, user-friendly, compelling dashboards and reports
- A demonstrated history of fostering advantageous cross-team and cross-functional relationships
- A keen understanding of SEO, keyword research and content optimization
- Experience within the consumer electronics, IT or hardware industries would be beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Training and Development Program
- Paid Charity Day and Regular Company Fun Events
- Casual Dress Code – Jeans are allowed!
- Free Parking and Subsidized Employee Café
- StarTech.com Product Discount
- Bonus Plan
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.